Nursing Home Manager
£47,000 per Annum
VAC5159, Nursing Home Manager
£47,000 p/a | RGN Considered | 40 Hours - Days | Good CQC | Elderly & Dementia Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nurse Manager to lead and develop a private nursing home in the Dartford area.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis on day shifts.
• A great annual salary of £47,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8 salary earnings.
• Ongoing training and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse (RGN).
• Proven experience working as CQC Registered Manager of an elderly and dementia nursing home, with excellent understanding of CQC essential standards
• Ideally NVQ Level 5 or above/Registered Managers Award
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630 339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back