Nursing Home Manager
£65,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£65,000 per annum (NHS Band 8C) | 40 Hours P/W | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN Considered | “Good” CQC Rating
An experienced RGN or RMN is required to lead and develop a leading care home with a good local reputation near to Dartford.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract working 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A supportive team and work environment offering award winning learning and development.
• A great annual salary of £65,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8C salary earnings with bonus potential of up to 15%.
• Company pension scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS subsidised
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• Proven experience managing a nursing home is essential
• Must be an NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN.
• A strong leader, who can motivate, lead, and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Financially aware, and able to manage budgets
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home setting
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back