Nursing Home Manager
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £45,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Dementia Home – Good CQC
A private care group with homes throughout England is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with management experience in dementia care to lead and develop a 40 bedded Derby dementia nursing home.
The vacancy has arisen as the existing manager has moved onto another role within the business.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday days but with some flexibility for on-call due to the seniority of the role
- A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- A strong team in the home to support you both clinically and in the office
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in dementia care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a large nursing home and ideally have completed post-registration studies in dementia
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back