Nursing Home Manager
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£60,000 + Bonus & Benefits per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£60,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hours – Days | Experience Essential
A leading elderly and dementia nursing home in East Kilbride currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home offers excellent standards of care and luxury living to older people with a range of care and support needs and has an excellent local reputation for high-quality care.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days, usually working Monday to Friday
- A great annual salary of £60,000, plus a performance-based bonus of up to £5,000
- 6 weeks annual leave
- A range of benefits including sick pay
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) and have completed a recognised management qualification, but Residential Managers who are qualified to SVQ 4/Diploma Level 5 or equivalent will also be considered
- An experienced Home Manager with a proven track record of success evidenced through Good/Very Good Care Inspectorate grades
- You will be an effective leader with a positive and proactive approach to leadership and confident leading teams of clinical and non-clinical staff
- A passion for working in older peoples’ services
To apply now, or for more information please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back