Nursing Home Manager
£45,000 + Enhancements per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
A privately owned elderly and dementia nursing home in Falkirk currently requires a Care Home Manager with RGN, RMN or RNLD nursing qualification, to lead the team and develop the service.
What is offered and details of this Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• An excellent annual salary offered at £45,000 which equates to NHS Band 8a
• Days only
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4 or the Registered Managers Award
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate essential requirements
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back