Nursing Home Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£70,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£70,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading Hertfordshire care home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their management team as Nursing Home Manager.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive, negotiable annual salary of £70,000
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A chance to manage a fully CQC compliant home
• A supportive team and work environment
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach, and support the care, nursing teams.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN.
• Previous managerial experience is preferred.
• Able to prove a previous track record for providing excellent care
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
• Able to lead and motivate a team with confidence
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back