Nursing Home Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential | Dementia and Elderly Care
A vacancy has arisen in a nursing home on the outskirts of Horsham for an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The home caters to older adults with 24-hour care needs due to age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
• A basic annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000
• A comprehensive induction programme, ongoing learning and development prospects, plus support when revalidating your NMC registration
• Your NMC registration fees paid, free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
• A range of financial benefits including a pension, retail discounts and much more
• 25 days annual leave (exclusive of bank holidays)
• Comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and opportunity for career development
• Staff accommodation (subject to meeting a specific criteria)
•Transportation service for staff
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN,
and ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on +0203 963 0339
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back