Nursing Home Manager
£60,000 to £65000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£60,000 to £65,000 per Annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Ilkeston are looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Nursing Home Manager.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £60,000 and £65,000 depending on experience
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- Bonus potential of up to 15%
- Group life assurance cover
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare cover
- Refer a friend scheme
- Paid police check
- Employee recognition schemes
- Award winning training programmes
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous management experience in a UK care home setting
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Able to manage and motivate a team effectively
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back