Nursing Home Manager
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£55,000 p/a + Bonus & Benefits | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
An experienced Nursing Home Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to lead and develop a leading care home in Liverpool.
The large home provides round the clock care and support to older people with a range of care and support needs resulting from age-related frailties, dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
- A great annual salary of £55,000 plus performance based bonuses and a welcome bonus of £2,000
- A comprehensive induction programme, ongoing learning and development prospects
- Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
- A range of financial benefits including a pension, retail discounts and much more
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
Applicants for this CQC Registered Manager post should be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and ideally have completed a recognised management qualification
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience in dementia and elderly mental health care
- Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back