Nursing Home Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55,000 - £60,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Large Nursing Home | Home Management Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in managing UK care homes is required to lead and commission a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Liverpool.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home has to offer:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
- A permanent contract to work full-time days, with some flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the post
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
As Home Manager, you will participate in commissioning the home, including marketing the home and gaining good occupancy levels. Once open, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN and have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a CQC Registered Manager of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
- Previous commissioning experience is beneficial
- Possess excellent working knowledge of safeguarding legislation, CQC requirements and quality standards and their practical implementation
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back