Nursing Home Manager
£28,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£28,000 - £30,000 p/a | 40 Hours | Very Small LD & ASD Home – Good CQC
A small nursing home in Luton is looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The very small home provides complex care and support to younger adults living with a range of Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders, supporting them in gaining independent living skills and achieving their full potential.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A full-time contract of 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call duties
- A great annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £30,000
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions and generous annual leave allowance
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes and a comprehensive induction programme
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate a strong background in disability care, with proven experience working with adults with a range of learning disabilities and ASDs
- Experienced in a leadership role in a similar setting
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back