Nursing Home Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50,000 to £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 to £60,000 per Annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Greater Manchester area is looking to for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their management team as Nursing Home Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- A chance to lead and develop a fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- A supportive team and work environment
As Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous management experience in a UK nursing home is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- You must be able to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now, please follow the link below
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back