Nursing Home Manager
Up to £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to lead and develop a leading care home in the Naim area.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day Shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
• 32 days annual leave
• Award winning training and development programmes
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Have the Registered Managers Award Level 4 or Leadership and Management in Care Level 4/5 or be willing to study for it
• Proven management and leadership experience
• Good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach to leading and developing the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back