Nursing Home Manager
Nairn, Scottish Highlands
£54,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£54,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Nursing Home
A 40 bedded elderly nursing home in Nairn currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to lead the team and develop the service as Registered Manager.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the local area with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working Monday – Friday days
- An annual salary of £54,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates and an hourly rate in the region of £27.70
- A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
- Free uniforms, staff parking, and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- A range of career progression opportunities, employee support and events
- 6 weeks annual leave
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly care, with previous experience as Care Inspectorate Registered Manager
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back