Nursing Home Manager
£46,000 to £48,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£46,000 to £48,000 per Annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Very Good’ Care Inspectorate Rating
A leading nursing home in the Perth area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team working as Nursing Home Manager on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A competitive annual pay between £46,000 and £48,000
- Day Shifts
- A chance to manage a fully compliant home
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Someone one can implement change and lead, develop and motivate the staff
- A strong leader
- You must have had home management experience previously this is essential
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back