Nursing Home Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Elderly & Dementia Home
A large elderly and dementia care home in Peterborough currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager (Nurse or Non-Nurse qualified) to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/Non-Nurse) post and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on days
- An excellent annual salary of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- An excellent senior management team to support you in succeeding in your role
- An already fully CQC compliant service with modern facilities
As Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/Non-Nurse), you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applications will be considered from nurse and non-nurse qualified Care Home Managers and applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD OR have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a 40+ bedded nursing home
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
- Experienced managing budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back