Nursing Home, Mental Health
£43,000 to £45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8a | 40 hours | Management | Excellent Benefits Package |
One of the UK’s leading and most prestigious providers of adult care services is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to work at their fully compliant, small elderly and dementia care home in Biggleswade.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of £43,000 to £45,000
• Bonus Scheme
• Generous Benefits Package
The ideal candidate for this Home Manager RGN/RMN role will meet the following criteria:
• RGN or RMN qualified and NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
• Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
• Caring and compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
• Excellent organisation and leadership skills
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
• Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
In return you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support and a generous benefits package. There will be plenty of opportunities for career development and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.