Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN
£60,000 per Annum
£60,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Large Home
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a large nursing home in Ealing.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary of £60,000
- Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN you will coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home through effective leadership of both clinical and ancillary teams. You will effectively manage budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and managing and monitoring clinical service delivery.
The successful candidate for this CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
- Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award
- Experienced in the management of a very large care home, with a proven track record of success
- Have developed positive professional relationships with CQC and Local Authorities
- A strong and proactive leader
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back