Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN
Harrow, North London
£55,000 (Negotiable) per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55,000 p/a - Negotiable | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Management Experience Essential | Occupancy Based Bonus
A 40 bedded Harrow nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN with experience in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
- Full time hours of 40 per week
- Day shifts only
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £55,000, which may be negotiable depending on experience
- A bonus scheme based on occupancy levels
- A work-place pension scheme
- Free parking
- Hot meals provided whilst on shift
As Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate at least 2 years proven management experience in an elderly and dementia nursing home setting
- A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
- Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back