Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Around £45,000 p/a | Full-time hours | Days | Elderly Care | Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Nursing Home Manager to join and lead my client’s elderly care home in the Wells area.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract
• Day shifts
• A great annual salary of around £45,000 (depending on experience)
• A fantastic working environment
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RMN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level will be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.