Nursing Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD
£48,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £48,000 p/a + Bonus| 40 hrs per week | Days | Excellent Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to lead and develop a 50+ bedded nursing home in Widnes.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group, and you will be well supported in your role by a strong regional management team and industry leading training and development programmes.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week, usually worked during office hours, however some flexibility may be required for quality monitoring purposes and to meet the needs of the home
- An excellent annual salary of up to £48,000 + bonus
- Healthcare and cash plans plus a range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation
The home offers nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by good care standards.
Applicants for this Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD and ideally have completed/are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience working as Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
- Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards, Health & Safety legislation, DoLS and all regulations/quality requirements relevant to the care sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back