Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN
Surbiton, South West London
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 hrs | £55,000 p/a | Small Elderly & EMI Nursing Home
An experienced Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to lead and develop a small elderly and dementia nursing home in Surbiton.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary of £55,000
- Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
As Home Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to coordinating the clinical and operational management of the home. You will work to maintain the already good standards with a focus on continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for this Nursing Home Manager post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
- Proven experience in the management of an elderly nursing home
- A strong and proactive leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in networking and promoting a home with the local area
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back