Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN
Wiltshire, South West
£48,000 to £52,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£48,000 to £52,000 p/a | Full Time | Days | Management | Care Homes |
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care is required to lead a nursing home in Swindon.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A great annual salary of £48,000 to £52,000 per annum
• A permanent, full-time contract
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration with active pin
• Extensive experience in managing a UK elderly nursing home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back