Nursing Home Manager RN or Non-Nurse
£50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | CQC Good Home | Great Benefits | Learning & Development Programmes | Nurse or Non-Nurse Considered
One of West-London’s leading elderly care homes, in Uxbridge, currently requires an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a 5* hotel style environment and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements. It is owned and managed by one of the South of England’s premier care groups and the successful candidate will be well-supported by a strong regional management team.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager role and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on days
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts
- NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation (for RNs)
- Refreshments available whilst on shift
- A great working environment in a family-run business and a fully CQC compliant home
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
The successful candidate for this Home Manager post will meet the following criteria:
- Ideally qualified & NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN however Non-Nurse Managers with experience managing a Nursing Home or a team of Nurses will also be considered
- Have completed a recognised qualification in Leadership & Management in Care, such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award (this is essential for non-nurse candidates)
- Experienced in the management of a UK elderly and dementia nursing home, with proven success
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back