Nursing Home Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a + Benefits | 42 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Experience Essential
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Spalding area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in nursing home management to lead the team and develop the service.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a modern environment for residents to enjoy, with facilities such as a pub and a hair salon to ensure a busy social calendar and stimulating environment.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- A performance-based bonus scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and a comprehensive induction
- A great benefits package which includes retail discounts and discounted gym membership
- Free staff parking and your NMC registration fees paid for
As Registered Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this care home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate 5+ years proven experience working as CQC Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
- A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
- Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back