Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55000 per annum – Band 8b Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A small private nursing home in Walton on Thames currently requires a RGN or RMN qualified Home Manager to lead and develop the service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home which offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• A very competitive annual salary of £55,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8b rates of pay
• A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.