Nursing Home Manager
£85,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Mental Health
£85,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Experience Essential
An experienced Nursing Home Manager (Nurse or Non-Nurse-qualified) is required to lead and develop a very large Hertfordshire nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia, and disability care to older adults in addition to offering more specialised care to younger adults living with physical disabilities and medical nursing needs.
What the home is offering and details of this CQC Registered Manager role:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary of £85,000
• Your employment package will include a pension, ongoing learning and development opportunities and much more
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets, and resources in addition to marketing the home and maintaining good occupancy levels.
What we are looking for in a Registered Manager:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Nursing Home Manager, with a proven track record of success evidenced through Good or Outstanding CQC reports, and you should be currently working in a Home Manager role in a UK nursing home setting
• Either an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN/RN1/RNA/RMN/RMHN) or a highly experienced Non-Nurse Home Manager
• Have completed a recognised management in care such as Diploma Level 5/RMA/NVQ 4 (Nurses with management experience can be working towards/willing to undertake this)
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach to leadership
• Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and KLOEs, Health & Safety requirements and all legislation relevant to the UK nursing home sector
• Financially aware and able to effectively manage the resources and budgets of the home
• Passionate about high quality care and delivering excellent quality of life to residents
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back