Nursing Home Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8) | Full Time | Days | Good CQC Rating |
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care is required to lead a 30+ bed, private nursing home in Wellington.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract on days
• Generally shifts are Monday to Friday
• A great annual salary of £40,000 to £45,000 which equates to NHS Band 7/8
• Free meals on shift
• Onsite parking
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Either experienced or this role is ideal for someone looking to make their first step into Home Management as a lot of support is provided
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back