Nursing Home Manager
Up to £48,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£48,000 per Annum DoE | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | £5000 Welcome Bonus
A leading nursing home in the Widnes area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team working as Nursing Home Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £48,000 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- A £5000 welcome bonus
- Bonus potential of up to 15%
- Pension Scheme
- Free DBS checks
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Refer a friend scheme
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- From a strong background in elderly care, with previous experience as CQC Registered Manager
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back