Nursing Home Manager
Wimbledon, Greater London
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55K to £60K p/a DoE | 40 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Good CQC Rating | Elderly & Dementia Care
A highly rated nursing home in the Dagenham area is looking to hire an experienced Nursing Home Manager to join their management team.
The home provides specialist care packages for their elderly and dementia residents whilst striving to provide all residents the best quality of life.
About the Registered Home Manager role and what the home’s offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week covering a 7-day rota. Some flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role.
• A competitive annual salary of between £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience. You will also get an annual company and personal performance-based bonus scheme.
• 30 days holiday (FTE) (Including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year.
• Company backed pension scheme
• Subsidised DBS check.
• Fantastic range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and plenty more.
• Annual staff awards programme across all our homes
• Opportunity to lead a fully CQC compliant home
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach, and support the care, nursing teams.
The qualities, experience, and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• NMC qualified registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nursing Home Manager with CQC whilst being able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high-quality care.
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a real passion for providing high quality care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to not only lead but to motivate and develop your team.
• Prior experience and knowledge of working in dementia care.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back