Nursing Home Registered Manager
£42,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£42,000 - £50,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Nursing Home Management Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Derbyshire nursing home currently requires an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
We are ideally looking for a Nurse-Qualified Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD), however Non-Nurse Managers with experience managing a UK nursing home will also be considered.
The 40+ bedded home is located on the outskirts of Mansfield and offers round the clock care to older adults with medical nursing needs.
Details of this Registered Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, usually working weekday day shifts, but with some flexibility for on-call duties and quality monitoring purposes
- A very competitive annual salary from £42,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
- Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
- A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
- Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
- Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills required in a Nursing Home Manager:
- Ideally you will be an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), however experienced Nursing Home Registered Managers who have completed Diploma Level 5 in Leadership & Management (or a recognised equivalent) may also be considered
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back