Occupational Health Advisor
Enfield, North London
£32,503 per Annum
£32,503 p/a + Benefits | 30 hrs | Days | Fantastic Benefits
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to cover 3 sites in Enfield and Harrow. Duties of the role will include case management, sickness and absence reviews and employee assessments, for existing staff and new starters.
Details of this Occupational Health Advisor position are as follows:
- Working hours for this role are 30 per week
- A competitive annual salary of £32,503
- A fantastic staff benefits package and employee support programmes.
Applicants for this Occupational Health Advisor position should meet the following criteria:
- Experienced Occupational Therapist or NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have completed a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health
- Demonstrate proven experience in an Occupational Health Advisory role
- Ability to administer immunisations and phlebotomy
- Confident in liaising with client HR departments, Health and Safety Teams and a range of external agencies
- Experienced in new starter screening, phlebotomy and immunisation administrations
- Ideally also experienced in fitness for work assessments, sickness and absence management, pregnancy risk assessments, new starter screening and health management and surveillance
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is a passion for providing excellent customer service.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back