Bradford, West Yorkshire
£33,000 per Annum
Occupational Health & Therapy
£33,000 per Annum DoE | 40 Hours | Great Staff Benefits | Temporary Work
A confident and experienced Occupational Therapist is needed to join an open acute service that supports a small number of men in a therapeutic and calming setting.
About the Occupational Therapist role and what you will be offered:
- A competitive annual salary of £33,000
- A temporary full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking, meals on duty and training days
- Relocation packages offered
- NHS discount cards and blue light card
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
As an Occupational Therapist you will assess, implement and develop an OT treatment programme according to our service user’s diagnosis and identified needs. This will be based upon findings from assessments including associated risks, in order to develop treatment plans accordingly.
What we’re looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- A Registered Occupational Therapist with the HCPC (Health Care Professions Council)
- Experience in the field of adult Mental Health
- An understanding of Occupational Therapy process/interventions and can take a “hands on” approach
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to manage highly demanding clinical presentation
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630361
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back