Croydon, Greater London
£35,000 per Annum
Mental Health, Occupational Health & Therapy
£35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Mental Health Hospital | MH Experience Essential
A specialist mental health hospital in Croydon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Occupational Therapist to join their MDT.
Details of this Occupational Therapist role and what the hospital is looking for:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts, with some flexibility required to meet the needs of the service
- A competitive annual salary of £35,000
In this role you will coordinate, manage and implement OT care and support programmes for complex mental health patients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act. Working as part of a diverse multi-disciplinary team you will act as the Occupational Therapy Lead and will lead and develop a team of OT Assistants.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (have completed BSc or Diploma in Occupational Therapy)
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a mental health setting and have undertaken additional training in this specialism
- Able to undertake patient assessments and coordinating care and treatment programmes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build a rapport with and engage patients in their treatment to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Confident leading a team and supporting junior team members
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back