Near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
£28,050 - £36,644 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
40 hrs | Specialist Neuro-Rehab/ABI Unit | Good CQC
An experienced Occupational Therapist is required to join a specialist neurological rehabilitation centre in a village near Biggleswade.
You will join a large MDT and will work both in the community and within the rehab unit and will undertake assessments, coordinate treatments and discharge programmes for patients with neurological conditions and following strokes. The role will also involve working on OT service provision and development.
Details of the role and what the successful Occupational Therapist will receive:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,050 to £36,644 depending on experience
- An excellent working environment in a friendly, fully CQC compliant service
Applicants for this Occupational Therapist position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed BSc in Occupational Therapy
- Current HCPC registration, and RCOT membership
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working in neurological or stroke rehab
- Ideally have completed Practice Educator training, with experience of supervising and training junior staff
- A driver with access to a car for work purposes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back