Operating Department Practitioner
£24,907 - £37,890 per Hour
£24,907 - £37,890 per annum | 37.5 Hours - Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Maidstone area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatres team as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual pay of up to £24,907 - £37,890 depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• A wide range of discounts and cashback for over 1,000 retailers
• Free wellness screening
• Free onsite car parking
• Life assurance
As Theatre Practitioner / Scrub Nurse, you will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite. As part of the team, you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Passionate about high quality care and standards
• Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub Experience
• Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back