Operating Department Practitioner/RGN - Endoscopy Unit
£41,102- £45,669 per Annum
£41,102- £45,669 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hours – Days | Monday – Friday | Great Benefits
A leading Marylebone hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operating Department Practitioner to join their Endoscopy Team.
The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Operating Department Practitioner/RGN post:
• A contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Shift patterns are Monday to Friday
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £41,102- £45,669, dependant on experience
• A vast range of rewards and benefits
• Company pension scheme and private healthcare
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
As Operating Department Practitioner/RGN you will support consultants with skilled assistance - Assessing and evaluating the care needs of patients undergoing endoscopic procedures under sedation or general anaesthetic.
What we are looking for:
• HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Prior experience in Anaesthetics and the GI endoscopy Unit
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back