Midsomer Norton, Somerset
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 p/a (NHS Band 8B) | 42 Hours Per Week – Day Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Homes
A small, independently owned, and managed care group requires an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Operations Manager to cover a small group of homes. Covering 4 homes so frequent local travel will be required.
Details of this Operations Manager role and what our client is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 42 hours per week on day shifts.
• Usual working hours of Monday – Friday plus on-call duties
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £55,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8B salary earnings
• Covering 4 homes so frequent local travel will be required
As Operations Manager (RGN/RMN), you will cover homes within a 30-mile radius and will provide effective leadership and direction to the home management teams, in addition to playing a key role in the senior management team.
You will manage, evaluate and develop all aspects of the services within your remit, ensuring the care delivered is of the highest standards and quality. You will supervise and appraise Home Management teams, ensuring any training and development needs are acted upon.
Candidates for this Operations Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration in addition to having completed recognised management qualifications
• You will be experienced as a Senior and Multisite Manager within the Health and Social Care sector, with excellent working knowledge of CQC, Local Authority requirements and quality standards within this sector of care.
• Will consider non nurse applicants who possess relevant business experience
• You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and will demonstrate a positive and proactive leadership style.
• Due to the nature of the role, a driving licence is essential, and you must have access to own vehicle.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back