Operations Manager RGN/RMN
Herefordshire & Worcestershire
£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 hrs | Covering 5 Nursing Homes
A small, independently owned and managed care group requires an experienced RGN/RMN qualified Operations Manager to lead and develop 5 care homes located throughout Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Details of this Operations Manager RGN/RMN role and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week
- Some travel and overnight stays may be required
- A great annual salary of £60,000
As Operations Manager you will oversee 5 nursing homes and you will focus on driving forward improvements and working to achieve full CQC compliance in all services.
You will manage, evaluate and develop all aspects of the services within your remit, ensuring the care delivered is of the highest standards and quality. You will supervise and appraise Home Management teams, ensuring any training and development needs are acted upon.
Candidates for this Operations Manager RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
- Nurse qualified as an RGN or RMN with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working at regional/multi-site management level within the UK care home sector with a proven track record of success
- Motivated, committed and passionate about high quality care, demonstrating excellent working knowledge of CQC regulations, their implementation and quality monitoring
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating a positive and proactive leadership style and experienced in supporting Care Home Managers
- Due to the nature of the role, a clean driving licence is essential, and you must have access to a vehicle
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back