Operations Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Covering 3 Nursing Homes in Buckinghamshire
A small, independently owned and managed care group requires an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Operations Manager to lead and develop 3 care homes located in Aylesbury and throughout Buckinghamshire.
Details of this Operations Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) role and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week
- An annual salary of £50,000
As Operations Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will oversee 3 services located in Aylesbury and the Chilterns, driving forward improvements and working to achieve full CQC compliance in all services.
You will manage, evaluate and develop all aspects of the services within your remit, ensuring the care delivered is of the highest standards and quality. You will supervise and appraise Home Management teams, ensuring any training and development needs are acted upon.
Candidates for this Operations Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD/Non-Nurse) should meet the following criteria:
- Nurse qualified as an RGN, RMN or RNLD with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working at regional/multi-site management level within the UK care home sector with a proven track record of success
- Motivated, committed and passionate about high quality care, demonstrating excellent working knowledge of CQC regulations, their implementation and quality monitoring
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating a positive and proactive leadership style and experienced in supporting Care Home Managers
- Due to the nature of the role, a clean driving licence is essential, and you must have access to own vehicle
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back