£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Mon - Sat Days | Cataract & Vitrectomy Experience Essential
A leading Harley Street eye clinic has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in ophthalmic surgery to join their nursing team.
You will be working with world-leading ophthalmology specialists and will play a key role in the clinics’ retina team and in addition to participating in pioneering research and new treatments you will be involved in procedures including cataract and vitrectomy surgery, intravitreal injections, Fundus Fluorescein Angiography, photocoagulation, diagnostic testing and emergency surgeries.
Details of this Ophthalmic Nurse role and what the clinic has to offer:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week over 5 days, with clinic hours between 7.30am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Extensive training and career progression and the opportunity to participate in state-of-the-art research programmes with internationally renowned eye specialists
- An occupational pension scheme plus private health insurance and dental plans
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate at least 1 years’ experience working in ophthalmic scrub, with proven experience in cataract & vitrectomy surgeries
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in addition to being tech savvy and able to troubleshoot technical issues
- You will be able to write research papers, and ideally will have some experience in medical research
- A good eye for detail and a passion for excellence
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back