Hospital, Theatres, Optical
£30,588 to £37,142 per annum | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great staff benefits | RGN/ODP
One of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services is currently looking for an enthusiastic Scrub Nurse / ODP to join a friendly team in supporting with ophthalmic duties, in their modern, state-of-the- art facility in Bedford.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A fantastic salary offered up to £37,142, plus 2 x annual bonuses
• A permanent, full-time contract at 37.5 hours per week (overtime available)
• Day shifts only (4 days, 7.30am-5.30pm - 1 in 4 weekends)
• Fantastic career opportunities and progression
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
• Great retailer and hospitality discounts
In this role, duties will include managing the theatre equipment, assisting with the consultant and clinical team with the delivery in all ophthalmic care, and the admission and discharge of patients on theatre days.
What we are looking for in a Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Scrub experience
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and able to promote a positive attitude in work
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.