£31,000 - £37,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Training & Development Opportunities
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner with a background scrubbing for ophthalmic surgery is required to join a leading West Midlands eye clinic.
The ophthalmic theatres team undertakes a range of specialist procedures including cataract surgery, vitrectomy, blepharoplasty and drooping eyelid correction and you will be working with internationally renowned ophthalmologists.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £31,000 to £37,500 depending on experience (plus enhancements for on-call and any unsocial hours)
• A supportive working environment with industry leading learning and development opportunities
In addition to delivering safe and effective peri-operative care, you will support theatre management in managing theatre lists and with service development, ensuring a safe, effective and efficient clinical service.
Applicants for this Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP position should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
• Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience working in a scrub setting with experience in ophthalmic surgery
• Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the role
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call CVhris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on 07874068703.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.