Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Pension | Private Healthcare | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP) is required to join the theatres team of a small private hospital in Harrogate.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health & wellness programmes
- Opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career within a large, national organisation
As Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will contribute to the high standards of patient care during eye surgery, ensuring all equipment is ready prior to the procedures and assisting with ophthalmic surgery.
Applicants for this Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse/ Practitioner RGN/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced working in a scrub role, ideally with ophthalmic experience, although training can be provided
- Ideally have completed (or would be willing to undertake) a recognised mentorship qualification and/or Surgical First Assist/Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339?.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back