Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP
Westminster, Central London
£35,000 - £45,000 per Annum
£35,000 - £45,000 p/a | 42 hrs | Days Only | Leading Harley St Clinic
An experienced Theatre Practitioner/ODP or Registered Nurse/RGN with experience as Ophthalmic Scrub is required to join the theatres team of a specialist Harley Street eye clinic.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the clinic has to offer:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Shift patterns of 7.30am – 4pm, 8.30am – 5pm, 9am – 5.30pm or 10am – 7pm, with one-hour lunch breaks
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
As Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will undertake scrub duties for both cataract and laser eye procedures, providing a high-quality clinical service and the best possible patient experience.
The ideal candidate for this Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP position will be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate 1 – 2 years working in an ophthalmic scrub position, with laser eye and cataract experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good planning and problem-solving skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for further details please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back