Up to £37000 per annum (DoE) - Band 5/6 equivalent | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great benefits | Joining Bonus
A highly motivated and experienced RGN/ODP Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner is required to join a high performing theatre team in a leading Merseyside hospital.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours
• Days only
• Up to £37,000 per annum (DoE)
• Up to a £2000 joining bonus
• Excellent development opportunities
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Rewards platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance & Life assurance
• Free onsite car park
As Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner, you will be required to support the senior staff assisting patients undergoing a variety of elective ophthalmic procedures. You will be required to prepare an operating theatre for surgery in relation to instrumentation, and also to perform Ophthalmic scrub duties.
What we are looking for in a Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner:
• HCPC or NMC registration
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP
• Operating Department Practitioner with Ophthalmic scrub Experience
• Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.