Ophthalmology Theatre Nurse RGN/ODP
£27,000 - £37,000 per Annum
£27,000 - £37,000 DOE | 37.5 Hrs | Days Only | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP is required to join the theatres team of a private hospital in Torquay.
Details of this Ophthalmology Theatre Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The facility undertakes a variety of procedures, and as Ophthalmology Theatre Nurse you will be involved in peri-operative assessments, peri and post-operative care, diagnostic testing and scrub duties for minor operations.
You will also contribute to the out of hours service and will ensure that a high-quality clinical service and patient experience is maintained.
Applicants for this Ophthalmology Theatre Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP position should be:
- HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience working in ophthalmic surgery
- Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
- Ideally experienced in ophthalmology, although this is not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back