Ophthalmology Theatre Practitioner/ODP
£28,000 - £31,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Mon – Sat | 7am-7pm
An experienced Theatre Practitioner is required to join a specialist Ophthalmology service in Guildford.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner – Ophthalmology ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only, with shifts required Monday to Saturday between 7am and 7pm
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £31,000
The facility undertakes a variety of procedures, and as Ophthalmology Theatre Practitioner you will be involved in per-operative assessments, peri and post-operative care, diagnostic testing and scrub duties for minor operations.
You will also contribute to the out of hours service and will ensure that a high-quality clinical service and patient experience is maintained.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner – Ophthalmology ODP position should be:
- HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience working as an ODP
- Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
- Ideally experienced in ophthalmology, although this is not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back