£17,771 to £21,224 per annum | 37.5 Hours p/w | Day shifts | Fantastic benefits
An experienced Optical Assistant (HCT) is required to work along side a friendly clinical team in a Bristol based service owned by one of UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services.
About the Optical Assistant (HCT) role and what the client is offering:
• A fantastic salary offered up to £21,224, plus 2 x annual bonuses
• Annual pay reviews and increases
• A permanent, full-time contract at 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only (4 days, 8am-6pm - 1 in 4 Saturdays when required)
• Company pension scheme
• Continuous training and development programme
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
In this role you will carry out diagnostic examinations including pre and post-operative clinics. You will prepare areas for clinical activity, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use, whilst supporting other clinical professionals and ensuring patients receive the highest quality of care during their surgery.
What we’re looking for in a Optical Assistant (HCT):
• NVQ/SVQ Level 3/NVQ/SVQ Level 2 qualifications
• 6-12 months experience within an optical setting
• Well organised with strong communication, written and verbal skills
• Passionate about providing friendly high-quality care for patients in a caring manner
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.