Optical Assistant (HCT)
£18,576 - £21,224 per Annum
£18,576 to £21,224 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts
An experienced Optical Assistant (HCT) is required to work alongside a friendly clinical team in a Exeter based service owned by one of UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services.
About the Optical Assistant (HCT) role and what the client is offering:
• A fantastic salary offered up to £21,224
• Annual pay reviews and increases
• A permanent, full-time contract at 37.5 hours per week, 08:00am – 18:00pm essential
• Company pension scheme
• Continuous training and development programme
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
In this role you will carry out diagnostic examinations including pre and post-operative clinics. You will prepare areas for clinical activity, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use, whilst supporting other clinical professionals and ensuring patients receive the highest quality of care during their surgery.
What we’re looking for in an Optical Assistant (HCT):
• NVQ/SVQ Level 3/NVQ/SVQ Level 2 qualifications
• Ideally experienced within an optical setting
• Well organised with strong communication, written and verbal skills
• Passionate about providing friendly high-quality care for patients in a caring manner
• Working understand of Microsoft Office systems (Word, excel, outlook)
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back